LSD (Low self-discharge) is rechargeable NiMH batteries with a low rate of self-discharging during storage under normal temperature and humidity that the capacity retention rate is higher than that of regular. Typically retained capacity is ≥ 80-85% after 1 year after fully charged. It is highly recommended for devices with the unattended or unused period when batteries are in place that it is always ready to use again as long as batteries are not drained.
• All NiMH batteries meet IEC standard with cycle life > 500 times.
• Certified high quality meets international safety standard such as EN62133 and UL.
• High drain discharging or special discharging requirements are also available.
• Smart choice to replace primary batteries.
• Charge Retention Rate > 80% after 1 year normal storage.
• Model variety: AA, AAA, C, D, 9V.
Customization for Applications
• Single cells are assembled as a battery pack for high voltage and power output applications.